For this assignment, you will use your work from Sessions 6, 8, and 10 to complete a treatment plan for your client. You will complete your work in the Treatment Plan Worksheet. Download Treatment Plan Worksheet. Consider all of the treatment modalities that have been presented and which ones you think would be most beneficial for your client and family.**Attached are the previous assignments mentioned in the instructions (6,8, and 10) that will inform the development of the treatment plan. I have also attached an example of the treatment plan (Stages of Change Treatment Panner), as well as the treatment plan worksheet.
Topic: Anti-Black Racism Among Youth in Toronto’s Public School Boards
APA Style / two peer reviewed article from 2014 on word / one gray article /
Essay Style / Pages / 2 Pages in total
One page introduction to below content. One page Conclusion to the below content.
Introduction (e.g. What is the story of this problem? Include an academic summary of the research problem – the population affected and why – referencing a few previous study findings. Include the geography of focus – the city/province/country (Canada preferred).Please see the complete paper attached. provide intro and conclusionAnti-Black Racism Among Youth in Toronto’s Public School Boards
Research Question: Are Black youth within the Ontario school boards being streamed into special education programs after the spark of the Black Lives Matter movement?
Who – Black youth within GTA
What – Racism within TDSB
When – 2005 to Present
Where – Toronto District School Board & and school boards within OntarioPlease add Introduction (Introduction is missing).
Research question & objectives (e.g. the question you identified from your literature search, and what you hope to achieve with your proposed research)
• Research Question: Are Black youth within the Ontario school boards being streamed into special education programs after the spark of the Black Lives Matter movement?
Hypothesis(es) if applicable (Note: only applicable for quantitative research designs) The Black Lives Matter (BLM) activists amplified their voices and protested following the death of George Floyd on May 25, 2020. A video recording of A Black male being killed by a police officer while in police custody, was broadcasted throughout social media, causing a public uproar. This tragic incident has had an international impact on society, demanding justice. As the BLM movement picked up momentum, they highlighted the implicit and explicit racism people of color are subjected to on a daily basis. The movement casted the spotlight on systemic racism (Silverstein, 2020).
Systemic racism in the education system ….
Methodology (e.g. What are the principles and steps applied for this project? For instance, community-based research, constructivist grounded theory, or longitudinal surveys)
Theories (What knowledge informs the design of your study and analysis of the data? Critical race theory; Feminist theory; Queer theory; Mad Studies; Intersectionality)
• Critical Race Theory (CRT) The Critical Race Theory (Praxis)
• Anti-Oppression Theory
Research Designs (qualitative; quantitative; mixed methods; longitudinal; cross-sectional; experimental; exploratory; program evaluation…. etc.)
• Qualitative and Quantitative and why
• Quantitative responses will be placed into 4 categories. Ie: felt the recommendation was an act of systemic racism, impacted student’s confidence level,
• Qualitative questions would include: agreed with the IEP recommendation? Yes or no
• Comparison study (black students and non-black students) – in order to detect similarities or differences among racial groups.
Data collection methods (such as like interviews, focus groups, surveys – you may have more than one)
• Surveys & content analysis
Sampling & recruitment of participants
• Sample of parents will be a diverse group.
• Post flyers in schools
• Community-based research and data collection – grassroots organizing
• Stratified random sampling: “is a method of sampling that involves the division of a population into smaller subgroups known as strata. In stratified random sampling, or stratification, the strata are formed based on members’ shared attributes or characteristics, such as income or educational attainment” (Hayes, 2022).
Please review the attached document Ethics magazine and Rubric fall 2022 & Magazine worksheet to understand the expectations of this assignment. Please note this is for an ethics and child/youth care class.
It is currently a paper that will be turned into a magazine.Please edit and revise to accommodate any missing material and or academic resources, thank you.Please see attached additional resource for Ethics and values in Child and Youth Care.NAME OF PAPER TO BE EDITED AND REVISED IS COPY1FORREVISION.Please update and or remove the community resource partners that you can find locally in ONTARIO,CANADA.
* The mini-critical reflection assignment has two parts: (1) listening to a podcast or watching a video (2) completing a thoughtful response that includes scholarly analysis/critique and references from the readings assigned that week. This mini-paper will be based on your critical reflection from the Tedtalk Video: What do babies think? PLEASE BE SURE TO CITE THREE REFERENCES. It should be at least 3 double spaced pages but should not exceed 5 double-spaced pages. The assignment should be submitted via Blackboard by or before the start of the next class. Mini Critical Reflections should be uploaded as word documents with: i. your name/the date ii. page numbers iii. the title of the assignment at the top. Please let me know if you have any questions.https://www.ted.com/talks/alison_gopnik_what_do_babies_think
Alison Gopnik: What do babies think? | TED TalkPlease do not use very big words, Thank you.
Please pay attention the student guide. Pestel anlysis Executive summaryhe following questions 1b and q2 – are already completed.
You need to complete the rest.
How much time will you need for that?
Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to increase your knowledge and skill in direct social work practice
(Meta-level and Mid-Level) while connecting theory to interventions.Each student will be required to write a Direct Practice Paper that discusses the Meta-level theory that guides
your work with clients plus integrate and synthesize the Mid-level methods and applied techniques covered
in class, with field placement and /or work experiences.Additionally, students will discuss how they will
evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention and of their performance as a social workers. It is essential that
students make specific references to the readings and course textbook (minimum of 5 citations).This paper should reflect the student’s thoughts, ideas, and insights, especially with regard to the application of theory to practice. This paper should be 5-7 pages in length (title/reference pages are additional).The student should provide the following:(a) Introductory and concluding paragraphs, a brief introductory summary of an individual and/or family that
you have interviewed or worked with in your field placement. This should include:• Basic demographic information;• A mini strengths-based assessment (covering relevant domains and priorities)Both the demographic information and the strengths-based assessment content should not be more
than 1/3rd of the paper.(b) Include discussions on:1) Define the Meta-level theory you select and your rationale.2) Discuss the Mid-level method/s that you used, and what other perspectives you considered in making the
the decision of the theoretical method used, and be sure to include the individual’s/families’ perspective.3) Discuss the Treatment plan and the selected specific Mid-level techniques/interventions and how they
were applied.4) Describe ways that you would evaluate the effectiveness of your intervention strategy (client’s
behavioral change) and your effectiveness as a clinical social worker (feedback on your learning
and growing as a clinical social worker).5) Discuss any possible ethical issues/situations of the case and the challenges that you might have
encountered with any unintended negative consequences.6) Define how this case broadened your cultural understanding.7) Include a Treatment Plan in Appendix A (this can be a case plan used by your agency)(c) APA WritingPapers should be double-spaced, 12-pt. font, and should follow the APA style for writing and format. The
length of this paper is 5-7 pages of content, which includes the Treatment Plan in Appendix A, title/reference pages are additional.
I am writing a macro paper about radicalized women in poverty, I have already started the paper but would like you to work on this section. I have uploaded the paper as well as a screenshot of the instructions for the section.this is what you will be discussing: What Macro social, political, and economic forces are contributing to producing and maintaining the issue?the issue is radicalized women in poverty. read through my paper for better understanding. you can use other references but you must make reference to the ones I have provided. Here is a link to 2 of the references and the others I will upload:
https://www.camh.ca/-/media/files/pdfs—public-policy-submissions/covid-and-mh-policy-paper-pdf.pdfall other sources must be scholarly and Canadian based.
Please answer AD1, BM2, BD2, CP6, CM3, CD.D3, DP7, DP8, DM4 and CD.D4 and relate to the case study whenever asked
1 page per question please
Discussion 1: Translating Knowledge From an Evaluation Study
Instructors often comment that they learn much more about their subject matter when they begin to teach it. When they try to explain the topic to someone else, they begin to connect concepts in new ways. They anticipate questions that students might ask and consider different viewpoints. Thus, there is not only external value in guiding or instructing others; there is internal value for you as well. This idea of instruction-as-growth can be directly applied to the disseminating of research. The results of an evaluation do not serve a purpose without being shared, either within the organization or more broadly across the social work discipline. Such sharing facilitates critical thinking and potential application to practice.For this Discussion, you assume the role of a social worker who is instructing their colleagues on the results of a particular evaluation study, and giving their recommendation about whether the organization should consider adopting the program or practice.Answer the following questions
Respond two colleagues who chose a different evaluation study.1. Provide respectful feedback. Identify strengths in their analyses and/or presentation strategies.
2. Ask a question about the study that is not answered within the slides and that your colleague can use to improve their current presentation.
I would like you to conclude the conclusion part of the dissertation uploaded below. In order to ensure the standards please make sure to follow instructions as below
“The conclusion is the very last part of your thesis or dissertation. It should be concise and engaging, leaving the reader with a clear understanding of your main findings, as well as the answer to your research question.”
In it, you should:
• Clearly state the answer to your main research question
• Summaries and reflect on your research process
• Wrap up your thesis or dissertation.
• Avoid too much summary
• Try not to introduce new information but support the existing ones in dissertation with different references.
• Ensure that your conclusion…concludes
• Stay focused on the main point of your thesis
• Consult thesis conclusion examples
I have uploaded too, the dissertation proposal that will help you to overview the whole work.